PowerBlock - PRO 32, Adjustable Dumbbells, 4-32 lbs
Built for Pros | Sold in pairs. Fits for trainers who desires more resistance to the exercises, but are not looking for massive weights.
PowerBlock's Pro series adjustable dumbbells up to 14,5 kilos. Non-expandable model. This dumbbell has 7 weight plates, which together with the handle enable altogether eight weights increments.
An excellent choice for those who are looking to add more weights on exercises, but do not need excessive amounts of resistance. This set of dumbbells is a great, compact option in the matter of quality and space-saving.
In Pro series dumbbells the handles and weight plates are coated for softer grip and more silent use. Coated plates are also more gentle for the training ground. Nevertheless, please do not drop high or throw your PowerBlock's.
- The Pro 32 Set has a weight range of 2-14,5 kilos per hand (4-32 lbs)
- Replaces 8 pairs of dumbbells, the equivalent of 288 lbs of free weights
- Weight increments in kilos per hand (converted from lbs): 2 / 3,5 / 5,5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 12,5 / 14,5
- Weight increments in lbs per hand: 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32
- Dimensions: 35 x 14 x 14 cm, length, width, height (13.5" x 5.5" x 5.5")
1. Weight Stacks
- Urethane coated steel plates provide smooth and quiet performance
- The open draft of the interior surface maximizes the range of motion and increases ergonomics with the contoured rubber grip
- The handle and space inside the weights fit for every hand
- Handle diameters: Pro 32, 30 mm (1.25″ ) / Pro 50, 38 mm (1.5″)
- NOTE: This feature does not exist on the Pro 32 Set
- The 'Auto-Lock' lever on the handle is a simple way to make micro-adjustments in 1 kg (2,5 lbs.) increments by removing two chrome ballast weights within the lower tubes.
- To remove the inner weights tilt the handle back so the weights don't spill out, then pull the lever down. Carefully remove the inner weights and put them in the storage slots on the stand. Then drop the handle back in the weight stack to close the lever, or do it manually.
- To add the weights back into the handle reverse the process.
4. Side Rails
- The colour bands on the rails correspond with the weight chart on the handle to show what will be selected
5. Selector Pin
- This is how the magic happens! Adjust weights quickly to keep workouts flowing by using the pin to select different rails.
- For example, moving the pin to the bottom selects all the weight plates. Opposite, if the pin is taken off completely, the weight chosen is only the handle (+ possible chrome weights inside the handle)
- The pin is super strong polypropylene and rated 230 kgs (500lbs). max load. Magnets inside the pin hold it securely once inserted completely.