Top and side nets add safety to your ice hockey practice, and the corner pouches help you develop the accuracy of your shots.
The side and top nets stop shots that goes past the goal and return the puck to the ice, so you no longer have to look for a runaway puck outside the field. In addition, there are precision pouches for the puck at every corner of the goal, meaning you can practice your shots at a specific angle and stay on the map on your progress.
The difference between junior goal and adult goal is reflected in the thickness of the posts and net. The frame of the goal for juniors is made of a 38 mm metal post with a material thickness of 1 mm. The net is 3 mm thick and water and UV resistant.
- Official size ice hockey goal 183 x 122 x 75 cm
- Size with the protection net is 330 x 198 x 75 cm
- Powder-coated metal frame
- Posts Ø 38 mm, material thickness 1.0 mm
- Rear frame Ø 25 mm, material thickness 1.0 mm
- Weatherproof 3 mm thick goal net
- Precision pouches in the upper and lower corners of the goal
- Easily removable safety nets
- Protective net pipes Ø 19 mm, material thickness 1 mm
- Weatherproof 3 mm thick safety net
- Weight with safety nets approx. 16 kg
- Note! The picture is indicative, the reinforcement fabric at the bottom is missing from the goal mesh.