Anar Navdi is a simple and stylish knife handcrafted in Finland. The length of the blade is 9.5 cm.
The length of the knife is 20,5 cm. Blade made of hardened carbon steel. The black knife sheath is made of high-quality cow leather. The knife sheath protects the blade from scratches and keeps it sharp for a long time. In addition, the case has a convenient loop for hanging. The finger cover is made of brass.
The Navdi knife is suitable for all kinds of outdoor activities - fishing, hunting, and trekking.
- Anar Navdi is a simple and stylish knife with a touch of Finnish nature
- Handmade in Finland
- Perfect for hunting and trekking
- Length 20.5 cm and blade length 9.5 cm
- Blade made of hardened carbon steel
- Durable black leather knife sheath with hanging loop
- The finger cover is made of brass
- 1-year warranty.