Traditionally, aerial yoga fabrics are made entirely of synthetic materials such as nylon. The speciality of this Natural aerial yoga fabric is its material: a cotton blend with just a little bit of polyester fibres added.
The blend is perfect for anti-gravity yoga and acrobatics. Cotton brings softness to the fabric, making it feel comfortable against the skin. A small amount of polyester fibres, in turn, increases the flexibility and durability of the material. The fabric is not slippery, so it is easy to hold different positions and switch between them.
The hammock comes pre-knotted with 2 carabiners (22kN) for hanging. You can install the hammock to hang from either one or two attachment points. Installing the hammock is quick and easy, using a prefabricated mounting point on the ceiling (ceiling brackets sold separately)
The fabric is 2.06 m wide and can be stretched up to 2.60 m. The length of 6 meters offers enough adjustment space for yogis of different heights. When you need to be able to adjust the height of the air yoga fabric quickly and safely, for example in a studio, we recommend purchasing a Daisy Chain. The Daisy Chain has several separate loops that allow for a quick adjustment without opening the knots in the fabric.
- You can wash the fabric at a maximum of 40 degrees. We recommend using a delicate wash program
- Open the knots before washing
- Washing is a good opportunity for a fabric condition check
- Wash only one fabric at a time separately from the rest of the laundry
- Use a mild detergent
- No tumble drying as this may damage the fibres of the fabric, reducing its strength and safety
- Avoid exposing the fabric to UV rays as this can damage the fabric, reducing its strength and safety
- Allow the fabric to dry thoroughly before use.
- The hammock can take up to 1200 kg of static load and 150 kg of dynamic load. This means that the hammock can be safely used by two people with a total weight of 150 kg
- Cotton-polyester blend hammock
- For aerial yoga, acrobatics, or circus
- Pleasant to touch, not slippery
- Comes with 2 carabiners (22 kN)
- Made in Europe
- Attested for durability in conformity with the standard:
- PN-EN ISO 13934-1:2013-07